Saturday, April 26, 2008

Woot for the Economic Stimulus Rebate

Very soon many people in the country will see an extra $300, $600, or $1200 to their name thanks to a sweet tax rebate to help kick start this country's economy. This isn't money you're supposed to put into a savings account. This isn't money you're supposed to gamble away. This isn't money you're supposed to keep in your wallet so it looks like you're rich. This is FREE MONEY that's given to you so that you SPEND. WOOT.

So what am I going to do with my economic stimulus rebate? I at least need a bike and a couple pairs of shoes (cycling shoes and everyday shoes), so this is totally going toward that stuff. These are things I've had on my list for quite some time, so it's exciting. Man... they're giving me money I didn't even ask for, so I'm definitely happy.

If you don't know anything about this rebate and would like some information, or to see if you qualify, click here.

So, if you're getting the rebate, what are your plans for it?

2 comments:

David Oakes said...

Dont you have to file your taxes to get a rebate

Paul Brill said...

Yep