Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Deceitful Salt Lake City weather

Yesterday was pretty warm here in good ol' Salt Lake... it actually got up to 77 degrees, which is 12 above the average. The thing about yesterday, though... it looked all gloomy outside and just had a cold feeling... up until the point I actually stepped out the door.

Now for today, at 12:00, I look outside and think it's still nice and warm (or at least a decent temperature). So I go on to weather.com to figure out exactly what it's like out there, and sure enough, it's 49 degrees. That's crappy.

What are you trying to do to us, Salt Lake City? You look cold when you're warm, and you look warm when you're chilly. I don't know what you're trying to do to us here and what game you're trying to play, but I don't like it. So come on, just quit it, you jerk.

2 comments:

David Oakes said...

Lets right a letter telling them to stop having winter weather

ZAD-Man said...

As they say, "Welcome to Utah"...