Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Laser Pointin' Fun!

So, yesterday I was sitting in class, and my teacher was looking around for a laser pointer so she could point to stuff on the screen. Sadly enough, she couldn't find one, so she just had to point with her fingers. As she had her back to the class, I took my laser pointer and put in on the screen. Her reaction was pretty awesome... "Who has that?!" You kinda had to be there to get the whole effect, but she was looking around the class for anybody who had a laser pointer. She wasn't mad--just surprised or something. Luckily I managed to keep it hidden, so she had no idea it was me.

Well, today I have two laser pointers with me. I've come prepared. ;)

1 comment:

ZAD-Man said...

Yeah...didn't turn out quite as well this time, unfortunately...