Friday, May 9, 2008

Extremely boring people

[This post has been edited since the original posting date.]

Have you ever heard somebody with such a boring monotone voice that it really makes you wonder how exciting their life actually is? I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but I recently had that experience...

Somebody (identity will remain left unsaid) was talking, and it just sounded so dull to me that first I started to think he probably spends his time in the evenings working on upside down jigsaw puzzles. Then I thought he probably likes to discuss the molecular structure of various lettuce types on a regular basis. You never know; maybe this person is an extreme motocross rider in his spare time, but I somehow seriously doubt his hobbies are anything even close to that.

I'm wondering though, what are some other extremely boring activities one could do with their time?... other than the upside down puzzles and the structure of lettuce discussions, of course. I want to hear your thoughts!

Side note: I've also recently heard another one of my pet peeves: somebody saying "JSP page"... ugh...

2 comments:

Deleted said...

Well I dont know if it's an extremely boring activity, for me its quite the opposite, but I love crocheting, I think its tons of fun. But not many people agree with me haha. But the most boring thing could be playing bingo at an old geezer hall. Haha.

Cameron, Jenny and Family said...

CRAP! I love upside down puzzles! And I'm not kidding.